Example - Walking Holiday - Package Information
- Meet & greet at Palma Airport
- Wifi - Internet
- Private return airport transfers
- 4 Walking tours
- Assistance during the hotel check-in
- Professional walking guide
- From 3-Night accommodation
- Private bus transfers for each walking tour
- Meals: half board
- Iberosports local support
- Mineral water during the meals
- Balearic tourist tax
- 24-hour emergency contact
The hotel is a small and friendly 3-star boutique-style hotel with just 34 rooms. The hotel has been recently refurbished and tastefully decorated in dedication to music legends. Quietly located in Paguera and within walking distance to shops, restaurants, and bars and just 400 metres from the sandy beaches of Paguera.
Hotel Special Features
- 24-hour reception service
- Buffet restaurant
- Rooms sleep up to 3 people sharing (Maximum 4 triple rooms available in the hotel)
- 34 rooms in total
- Rooms are decorated in a modern style dedicated to music legends
- Tripe rooms – 3rd bed is a fold away bed
- Wifi -internet
- Safety deposit box (local charges)
- Television with satellite channels
- Half Board – Breakfast & dinner with mineral water included during the dinner.
Walking Routes Information
This walking holiday package is based on a 7-night duration with 4 walking tours included. All walks are easy to medium walks between 5 – 10 kms
Walking holiday Itinerary
- Day 1 Arrival day
- Day 2 Walking – Port of Soller
- This circular walk provides a relaxed start to the week. Starting from the picturesque port of Puerto Soller on the west coast of the island, we hike up to the Muleta mountain hut, passing through groves of ancient olive trees. On the way back down, there will be beautiful views of the stunning coastline to enjoy.
- Day 3 Walking – Banyulbufar Village to Esporlas Village
This walk is known locally as the ‘Cami des Correu’- the postman’s route. Two contrasting villages make this walk extra special; Banyalbufar sits high on the cliff tops of the lower west coast, and is instantly recognisable by the terraced cultivation all around. Our linear pathway climbs up and out of the area, passing vineyards and smallholdings, to reach the equally attractive, inland market town of Esporles.
- Day 4 Free day
- Day 5 Walking – Valldemossa circular route
- This circular trek starts in one of Mallorca’s prettiest villages, Valldemossa. Writers, artists and composers have found inspiration in Valldemossa over the years, including the Polish composer Chopin, and more recently, Michael Douglas! From here we walk uphill through almond and olive groves enjoying fabulous views of the coast.
- Day 6 Free day
- Day 7 Walking – Deia Region to Soller Village
- We start this walk from the delightful village of Deià. With its traditional buildings and colourful, flower-filled terraces, Deià has inspired artists from all over the world. We follow a scenic old trade route along the coast, passing numerous citrus orchards. We finish in the narrow cobbled streets of the historic port of Soller.
- Day 8 Departure day