Example - Walking Holiday - Package Information
- Meet & greet at Palma Airport
- Wifi - Internet
- Private return airport transfers
- 4 Walking tours
- Assistance during the hotel check-in
- Professional walking guide
- From 4-Night accommodation
- Private bus transfers for each walking tour
- Meals: all-inclusive
- Iberosports local support
- Mineral water during the meals
- Balearic tourist tax
- 24-hour emergency contact
This hotel is located on the upper level of Santa Ponsa offering spectacular views across Santa Ponsa Bay and just 5 minutes walking distance to the beach. The hotel has always been popular with walking groups and offers a good value for money all-inclusive package including meals and drinks. The hotel is quietly located but still within easy reach to shops, restaurants and bars. The rooms are studios for up to 2 people sharing and 1 bedroom apartments with a separate lounge area for up to 2-3 people sharing, the 3rd person sharing will have a sofa bed.
Hotel Special Features
- 24-hour reception service
- Buffet restaurant
- Outdoor heated pool
- Studio rooms sleep up to 2 people sharing
- 1 Bedroom apartments sleep up to 2-3 people sharing
- 3rd bed is a sofa bed in the lounge area
- Wifi -internet (upgrade options available)
- Safety deposit box (local charges apply)
- Television with satellite channels
- All-Inclusive – Breakfast, lunch & dinner with snacks including alcohol & soft drinks.
Walking Routes Information
This walking holiday package is based on a 7-night duration with 4 walking tours included. All walks are easy to medium walks between 5 – 10 kms
Walking holiday Itinerary
- Day 1 Arrival day
- Day 2 Walking – Port of Soller
- This circular walk provides a relaxed start to the week. Starting from the picturesque port of Puerto Soller on the west coast of the island, we hike up to the Muleta mountain hut, passing through groves of ancient olive trees. On the way back down, there will be beautiful views of the stunning coastline to enjoy.
- Day 3 Walking – La Trappa
- The Trappe Monastery holds great stories. The sea, cliffs, Cala Basset and its tower surround it. The Dragonera island silhouette that together with the Trappist old monastery enclosure (1810) and the ingeniously use of the resources with terraces (“bancales”), fountains, mills…. make of the Trappe Monastery a place of great interest from a scenery and architectural point of view.
- Day 4 Free day
- Day 5 Walking – Valldemossa circular route
- This circular trek starts in one of Mallorca’s prettiest villages, Valldemossa. Writers, artists and composers have found inspiration in Valldemossa over the years, including the Polish composer Chopin, and more recently, Michael Douglas! From here we walk uphill through almond and olive groves enjoying fabulous views of the coast.
- Day 6 Free day
- Day 7 Walking – Deia Region to Soller Village
- We start this walk from the delightful village of Deià. With its traditional buildings and colourful, flower-filled terraces, Deià has inspired artists from all over the world. We follow a scenic old trade route along the coast, passing numerous citrus orchards. We finish in the narrow cobbled streets of the historic port of Soller.
- Day 8 Departure day