Example - Walking Holiday - Package Information
- Meet & greet at Palma Airport
- Wifi - Internet
- Private return airport transfers
- 4 Walking tours
- Assistance during the hotel check-in
- Professional walking guide
- From 3-Night accommodation
- Private bus transfers for each walking tour
- Meals: half board
- Iberosports local support
- Mineral water during the meals
- Balearic tourist tax
- 24-hour emergency contact
This walking holiday package offers a good value for money. This is a 3* superior quality hotel and is modern, comfortable and is located 200 metres to Palmanova beach. The hotel is within walking distance to shops, entertainment, restaurants and bars. The rooms are 1 & 2 bedroom apartments with a separate lounge area and are perfectly equipped to accommodate up to 3 people sharing, the 3rd person sharing will have a sofa bed which is located in the lounge area of the apartment. In addition, there is also a fridge and a small cooking area for preparing drinks and light meals.
Hotel Special Features
- 24-hour reception service
- Buffet restaurant
- Evening Entertainment
- 1 bedroom apartments
- Apartments sleeping up to 3 people sharing
- 3rd person sharing will have a sofa bed in the lounge area
- Wifi – Internet
- Safety deposit box
- Small kitchen area
- Television with satellite channels
- Half Board – Breakfast & dinner with mineral water included during the dinner.
Walking Routes Information
This walking holiday package is based on a 7-night duration with 4 walking tours included. All walks are easy to medium walks between 5 – 8 kms
Walking holiday Itinerary
- Day 1 Arrival day
- Day 2 Walking – Deia Village circular route
- Deia trek that combines the picturesque village of Deià with a simple route that leads to coastline.
Deià is a spectacular quaint village with its mountainous surroundings, and tranquill village atmosphere. The small secluded scented beach, which is home to the local fisherman.
- Day 3 Walking – Banyulbufar Village to Esporlas Village
- This walk is known locally as the ‘Cami des Correu’- the postman’s route. Two contrasting villages make this walk extra special; Banyalbufar sits high on the cliff tops of the lower west coast, and is instantly recognisable by the terraced cultivation all around. Our linear pathway climbs up and out of the area, passing vineyards and smallholdings, to reach the equally attractive, inland market town of Esporles.
- Day 4 Free day
- Day 5 Walking – La Trappa
- The Trappe Monastery holds great stories. The sea, cliffs, Cala Basset and its Tower surround it. The Dragonera island silhouette that together with the Trappist old monastery enclosure (1810) and the ingeniously use of the resources with terraces (“bancales”), fountains, mills…. make of the Trappe Monastery a place of great interest from a scenery and architectural point of view.
- Day 6 Free day
- Day 7 Walking – Deia Region to Soller Village
- We start this walk from the delightful village of Deià. With its traditional buildings and colourful, flower-filled terraces, Deià has inspired artists from all over the world. We follow a scenic old trade route along the coast, passing numerous citrus orchards. We finish in the narrow cobbled streets of the historic port of Soller.
- Day 8 Departure day
Enquire About This Package
Using our quick, straight-forward packages form