Example - Water Sport - Package Information
- Meet & greet at Palma Airport
- Surf lessons
- Private return airport transfers
- Stand up paddle lessons
- From 3-Night accommodation
- Stand up paddle excursion
- Assistance during the hotel check-In
- One day free use of city bikes
- Meals: half board
- Private bus transfers for activities
- Wifi - Internet
- Balearic tourist tax
- Iberosports local support
- 24-hour emergency contact
This is a 4-star quality hotel and is a good choice for groups wanting to enjoy their holiday on the seafront.
The hotel is adults only (16 years & over) and is located on the seafront in Playa de Palma, directly overlooking the beach. The hotel is well situated, just 5 km from the airport and a few minutes’ drive from the island’s capital, Palma.
The rooms have been renovated and WiFi is included throughout the hotel. The facilities include 2 outdoor pools – a main pool next to the sea promenade, with stunning sea views, and the ‘El Molino’, a pool surrounded by Bali beds situated in a quieter area at the rear of the hotel.
The hotel has a Spa area with an indoor heated pool, sauna and Turkish bath. The hotel also has a number of sports facilities, including a tennis court and gym.
The restaurant offers buffet-style meals, lounge bar and pool bar serving delicious à la carte lunches and bar service throughout the day.
Hotel Special Features
- 24-hour reception service
- Buffet restaurant
- Fully equipped gym
- Indoor heated pool
- Spa & Wellness area
- Superior rooms
- Rooms sleep up to 2-3 people sharing
- 3rd bed is a fold away bed in the lounge area
- Wifi – Internet
- Safety deposit box (local charges)
- Television with satellite channels
- Half Board – Breakfast & dinner with mineral water included during the dinner.
Surf lessons/Stand up paddle lessons & tour
Learn to surf in Mallorca! Suitable for all ages and all levels. Great for a holiday with friends, groups or for a team building event who would like to experience something, fun, exciting and different. In this week we combine surf and stand up paddle depending on the sea conditions. We will explore some sea caves on a stand-up paddle and snorkel in search of stingrays and other sea creatures. You can take a bike ride along the seafront on our super cool city bikes to Palma Bay and enjoy the beautiful views and even explore the City and the Palma Cathedral, which dominates the Bay.
Yoga is also available at the beach, on SUP boards or in the studio.
Multy-Activity holiday Itinerary
- Day 1 Arrival day
- Day 2 Surf lesson
- Day 3 Stand up paddle lesson
- Day 4 Surf lesson/Sunset paddle tour
- Day 5 Free day
- Day 6 Surf lesson
- Day 7 Stand up paddle tour
- Day 8 Departure day