Example - Athletic Training Camp - Package Information
- Meet & greet at Palma Airport
- Wifi - Internet
- Private return airport transfers
- Entrance to the athletic stadium
- From 3-Night accommodation
- Up to two daily training sessions
- Assistance during the hotel check-in
- Use of gymnasiums (hotel and stadium)
- Meals: half board or full board
- Iberosports local support
- Mineral water during the meals
- Balearic tourist tax
- Use of hotel Spa & heated pools
- 24-hour emergency support
This hotel is popular with athletic teams due to the quality and spacious accommodation. The hotel has been recently refurbished to a very good standard and tastefully decorated. Quietly located in Palmanova and within walking distance to shops, restaurants, entertainment and bars and just 200 metres from the sandy beaches of Palmanova, Son Matias and Magalluf. The rooms are modern 1 bedroom apartments with a separate lounge area and are perfectly equipped to accommodate up to 3 people sharing, the 3rd person sharing will have a fold away bed. In addition, there is also a fridge and small cooking area for preparing light meals and drinks.
Hotel Special Features
- 24-hour reception service
- Buffet restaurant
- Fully equipped gym
- Indoor heated pool
- SPA area
- 1 bedroom apartments – Upgraded rooms available with extra costs
- Rooms sleep up to 3 people sharing
- 3rd bed is a fold away bed in the lounge area
- Wifi – Internet
- Safety deposit box (local charges)
- Small kitchen area
- Television with satellite channels
- Half Board – Breakfast & dinner with mineral water included during the dinner.
- Full Board – Breakfast, lunch & dinner with mineral water included during the meals.
- All-Inclusive – Breakfast, lunch & dinner with snacks including alcohol & soft drinks.
Full Board & All-inclusive lunches may be taken from the A´ la Carte restaurant during the low season, depending on the occupancy of the hotel.
Athletic Stadium Information
The athletic stadium was built in 2011 and is one of the best facilities in Spain. The stadium is very popular with visiting teams during the training season and during 2019 the track was completely recovered making this one of the best tracks in Europe. There is also a 1.5km external cross country track with 2 different inclines.
Training times are available as follows:
A Times: 09:00-11:00h & 15:00-16:30h
B Times: 11:00-13:00h & 16:30-18:00h
Throwing: 08:00-09:00h & 13:00-15:00h