Example - Football Training Camp - Package Information
- Meet & greet at Palma Airport
- Up to two daily football training sessions
- Private return airport transfers
- Mineral water during training sessions
- From 3-Night accommodation
- Daily sports laundry cleaning service
- Assistance during the hotel check-In
- Football training materials
- Meals: half board & full board
- Wifi - Internet
- Mineral water during the meals
- Iberosports local support
- 24-hour emergency contact
- Balearic tourist tax
This s a 3-star superior quality hotel and is a good choice for teams on a restricted budget. The package offers a good value for money football training camp. The hotel is within walking distance to shops, entertainment, restaurants and bars and just 200 metres from the sandy beach of Palmanova. The rooms are comfortable 1 bedroom apartments with a separate lounge area and are perfectly equipped to accommodate up to 3 people sharing, the 3rd person sharing will have a sofa bed which is located in the lounge area of the apartment. In addition, there is also a fridge and a small cooking area for preparing drinks and light meals.
Hotel Special Features
- 24-hour reception service
- Buffet restaurant
- Evening entertainment
- 1 bedroom apartments
- Apartments sleeping up to 3 people sharing
- 3rd people sharing will have a sofa bed in the lounge area
- Wifi -Internet
- Safety deposit box
- Small kitchen area
- Television with satellite channels
- Half Board – Breakfast & dinner with mineral water included during the dinner.
- Full Board – Breakfast, lunch & dinner with mineral water included during the meals.
The football pitch has been recovered with latest generation artificial grass during November 2017. The pitch has 2 fixed full-size goals and an additional full size moveable goal for training. In addition, the pitch can be divided and used as 2 x 7 a-side pitches, as there are 2 sets of fixed 7 a-side goals in place. The football pitch is located just 750 metres walking distance from the hotel.
- Click our video link below to see more of the football pitch